Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations within 7 days of the conference start date will not be eligible for a refund.
International travel and lodging
Advice on international travel and lodging will soon be accessible through the main events page.
Travelling to the Strand Campus
- Temple (District and Circle lines): 2 minute walk
- Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern lines): 10 minute walk
- Embankment (District, Circle and Bakerloo lines): 10 minute walk
- Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo, Waterloo & City lines): 12 minute walk
- Holborn (Central and Picadilly lines): 12 minute walk
- Chancery Lane (Central line): use exit 4 - 15 minute walk
- Charing Cross: 9 minute walk
- Waterloo: 12 minute walk
- Waterloo East: 10 minute walk
- Blackfriars: 12 minute walk
Buses stopping outside the university: 1, 4, 26, 59, 68, 76, X68, 168, 171, 172, 176 (24 hour), 188, 243 (24 hour), 341 (24 hour), 521, RV1.
A shuttle bus service is available for staff and students (carrying their college ID) wishing to travel between the Guy’s and St Thomas' hospital sites, the latter also being within walking distance of Waterloo and the Strand. The pick-up and drop-off points are:
- At St Thomas', the lower-ground car park opposite the Florence Nightingale Museum
- At Guy's Campus, on Great Maze Pond on the lay-by to the Bloomfield Clinic.
By Boat - commuter river service
From the west, Putney - Blackfriars: get off at either Embankment Pier or Blackfriars Pier.
No public parking, but a pay and display parking system operates in nearby streets including Surrey Street.
Bays in the Strand, Arundel Street, Temple Place and other nearby streets.