A USB memory stick containing all of the digital resources, including over 7 hours of filmed content, generated by the Live Cinema Conference, held at King's College London on Friday 27th May 2016. Read More
The stick contains:
- Videos of all three panel discussions (1.5 hours each)
- Videos of the two mastercalsses (Intellectual Property (IP) & Licensing Master class and Audience Development & Marketing Masterclass) (1.5 hours each)
- Digital stills from two workshops (Training, Development & Education Workshop and Funding ideas lab)
- Digital (pdf) copies of:
- The conference programme
- Participations: Journal of Audience & Reception Studies - Special Issue
- Live Cinema in the UK report
Plus, the first 25 orders will receive:
- A conference bag, with free pens, partner marketing materials, plus Joe & Seph and Montezuma chocolate samples!
Upon payment, these will be dispatched to you within 7 working days. The delivery cost varies by location. The final amount will be calculated when you identify your delivery address during the checkout process.
The delivery costs are:
UK address: £5
EU address: £7
International address: £9