The Boards & Awards team can only produce a replacement certificate for the following:
For MSc, MA, BSc and BA awards prior to 2008, candidates will need to contact the University of London on email@example.com, as they would have produced the original document.
Replacement certificates will be sent by 1st class post.
Please be advised that these certificates can take up to 10 working days to produce.
If you have any queries please contact:
Boards & Awards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Certificates produced by the College are proof of the conferment of an award and are a unique and valuable document which should be carefully preserved by its recipient.
2. Under no circumstances will the College issue additional copies or duplicates to any applicant holding an original certificate.
3. Duplicates have precisely the same standing as the original, which they replace, and are produced in the format currently in use by the College.
4. The loss or destruction of a certificate is a serious matter and a duplicate will only be issued at the discretion of the College. The College reserves the right not to issue a duplicate or to specify reasons for its decision.
5. If your original certificate is subsequently found, the duplicate must be returned to the College.
6. The College will not produce more than one replacement certificate.
The A4 sized card folder allows for the presentation and protection of both a Degree Certificate and an Academic Transcript, and features the King’s College London official crest on the front cover. Ordering your certificate with a folder is an additional £5.