The Pre-University Summer School is designed to be a fully residential programme so we highly recommend booking our full accommodation and social programme package.
This package includes the following items:
- 13 nights’ accommodation at the Stamford Street Apartments. Each room is private with a single bed and individual shower facilities. The room comes with bedding and towels.
- A meal card to be used on campus for breakfast and lunch
- Travel costs during the trip, including an Oyster card for travel in London
- All compulsory social programme activities, including a welcome dinner and end of session boat party on the Thames
- A range of optional social activities
- 24 hour Summer Programmes staffing within King’s accommodation
Please note that this package does not include the following:
- Meet and greet service or transfers to and from the airport
- Dinner most evenings (with the exception of first and last day)
- Spending or souvenir money
- Additional food or snacks outside meal times
- Trip cancellation insurance (travel insurance and assistance plan)
- Full medical insurance, including medical and dental fees, and prescriptions
Please note that this package is available for students who are 17 and under on the first day of the programme, Sunday 23rd July.