Please use this service if you have received notification that your certificate has been returned as undeliverable.
Please be advised that:
- Certificates will be posted at the end of each month.
- We are not able to re send a certificate which has not been returned.
- Certificates are sent using Royal Mail standard services, we are unable to send Certificates via a courier or digitally.
- Tracking information is not available.
Should you have any further queries about this service, please contact the Boards and Awards team at:
For general certificate information, please use the online knowledge articles found here: https://self-service.kcl.ac.uk/article/KA-01424/en-us
- The Boards & Awards team can only produce a replacement certificate for an award from 2008 onwards.
- We are not able to produce a replacement certificate if your original is still within the postal system or within 8 months of your award date - unless you have been notified by the team directly to use this option.
- If you have recently been awarded and have queries regarding your certificate , please use the online knowledge articles https://self-service.kcl.ac.uk/article/KA-01424/en-us
- For awards prior to 2008, candidates will need to contact the University of London on [email protected]as they would have produced the original document.
- Replacement Certificates are only sent by Royal Mail, we are unable to send these by courier or in digital form.
- Please be advised that these certificates can take up to 30 working days to produce. You will be contacted once your order has been processed and sent for onward dispatching.
If you have any queries please contact:
Boards & Awards
Email: [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Certificates produced by the College are proof of the conferment of an award and are a unique and valuable document which should be carefully preserved by its recipient.
- Under no circumstances will the College issue additional copies or replacements to any applicant holding an original certificate.
- Replacements have precisely the same standing as the original, which they replace, and are produced in the format currently in use by the College.
- The loss or destruction of a certificate is a serious matter and a replacement will only be issued at the discretion of the College. The College reserves the right not to issue a replacement or to specify reasons for its decision.
- If your original certificate is subsequently found, the replacement must be returned to the College.
- The College will not produce more than one replacement certificate.