Students can request a module syllabus for the modules that they have studied at King's.
Physiotherapy module description for professional accreditation cost is £100 plus £5 each for additional copies. Please manually amend the above amount(£) if necessary.
The detailed module syllabus is often required for the purpose of applying for employment, education or professional accreditation in the UK or abroad, in some cases specific forms are required.
The Syllabus request will consist of the following:
- A covering letter signed by the course lead
- A letter detailing the academic profile of the student, signed by the Programme Officer
- A letter outlining the Clinical Placement hours and specialities, signed by the Programme Officer
- Copies of the Programme/Module Handbooks for each module the student took, from the year that the student took them
- Copies of the Placement Assessment Forms from each of the student’s placements
If you require specific forms other than what is listed please follow up with the Physiotherapy team at [email protected] prior to purchasing the Syllabus request.
Any additional copies requested will incur an additional cost, therefore please take into account the number of additional copies you require i.e. if requiring 2 additional copies at a cost of £5 each, you will need to amend the amount you need to pay to £110.00. Once you have amended the amount please "Add to Basket" to proceed.
Please allow 20 working days from the date of your request.
In case of query, please contact the Programme Officers at [email protected]
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7848 6367