Law, Custom, and Justice in Late Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages. Proceedings on the 2008 Byzantime Colloquium.
Edited by Alice Rio.
Centre for Hellenic Studies Occasional Publications 2.
Free Delivery. Delivered within 14 days by Royal Mail standard service.
***Please note that unfortunately due to the ongoing situation our team are now working from home and are unable to fulfil orders at present. At this stage we do not know our timeline for returning to site, but once we do return we will be able to post all orders. We apologise for any inconvenience.***
Introduction - Alice Rio;
1. Law and Custom under Rome - Caroline Humfress;
2. Law and Custom in the Byzantine Countryside from Justinian I to Basil II (c. 500-1000) - Peter Sarris;
3. Communal Legal Activity in the Athos Region in the Tenth Century - Rosemary Morris;
4. Observations on the Sasanian Law-Book in the Light of Roman Legal Writing - Simon Corcoran;
5. Law and Society in the Burgundian Kingdom - Peter Heather;
6. Charlemagne, justice and written law - Matthew Innes.
In case of query, please contact :